I believe everyone is entitled to have a professional design that is unique to them, whether it's a new logo for a business or invitations for a child's party!
- Book Design and Illustration ... Donna Mahoney 'Sam Gets Two Homes' by Donna Mahoney is a story told by 10 year old Sam. A book of hope after separation written for children and adults alike. Published February 2014.
- Book Design and Illustration ... Donna Mahoney 'Sam Gets Two Homes' by Donna Mahoney. A double page spread sample from the uplifting book. Published February 2014.
- Book Design and Illustration ... Donna Mahoney 'Sam Gets Two Homes' by Donna Mahoney. A second double page spread sample from the uplifting book. Published February 2014.
- Logo Design ... Casa Emilia A logo designed for a wonderful, family run hostel in beautiful Peru. If you need somewhere welcoming and friendly, visit the Casa Emilia.
- Book Contribution ... Shine. It's like glitter for your soul! Compiled, written and published by Kathie Holmes of the Creative Ability Network. I'm one of the entrepreneurs who contributed to this amazing book. I also created the best seller sticker when it reached Best Seller status in Amazon. An awesome achievement. Published February 2014.
- Cover Design ... Believe. It's like glitter for your soul! Best selling author, Kathie Holmes of the Creative Ability Network has published a second book in the Shine series. I'm also contributor, just one of the many in this amazing book. Foreword is by best selling author, Dr Ronald Forbes. Published May 2014.
- Advertisement ... Jenny James An advert that was created for a digital magazine... mainly advertising my Redbubble shop.
- Business Card ... Jenny James Double sided business card with a beautiful matte finish.
- Banner Design ... Jenny James This shop banner was designed for my Zazzle shop, 'GeorgiegirlofRB' and blog, 'Floating Around in Bubbles'.
- Newsletter Design ... Jenny James The newsletter I've designed to promote my August calendar of painting, tangling, art journaling, cardmaking and mixed media workshops.
- Logo Design ... Creative Ability Network Illustration and logo design created in Adobe Illustrator.
- Banner Design ... Creative Ability Network Redesigning the new logo of Creative Ability Network to fit a website banner.
- Logo Design ... Your Budget Solution Illustration and logo design created in Adobe Illustrator
- Advertisement ... Southside Caravans An advert for a newspaper and magazine. Seatra International Pty Ltd are 'Southside Caravans', the one stop shop for caravans, spare parts and camping gear as well as a contact for the Adelaide Caravan Doctor.
- Business Card ... Ansie van der Walt Ansie embroidered her logo in orange and denim. I scanned and then recoloured both the logo and fabric to suit her new style.
- Banner Design ... Ansie van der Walt The banner of Ansie's blog is based upon her business card and love of fabrics.
- Logo Design ... Natural Fun A fun logo for a fun business. Created with Adobe Illustrator.
- Logo Digitising ... Save a Kitty SA Inc Save a Kitty already had a logo, but it was fairy rough and they needed to add the "inc". I donated the new logo designs and gave them a few different colours, including this rainbow one, to use as they wished.
- General Graphic Design ... for Country Bumpkin Work included book design and layout, pattern creating for books and magazines, brochures, newsletters, class notes, calendars, advertising and much more. Work for Country Bumpkin also included website updates, enewsletters and eshop management.
- Postcard Design ... Art by Jenny In 2012, Country Bumpkin hosted their International needlework convention called 'Beating Around the Bush'. I designed, printed and donated the 300+ postcards to the company enabling every participant of BATB to receive one in their welcome pack.
- Postcard Designs ... Art by Jenny These are the postcards that were designed for Beating Around the Bush 2012. Printed by Redbubble.
- Advertising ... Country Bumpkin An advert for the home page of the Country Bumpkin website.
- Advertising ... Country Bumpkin An advert to promote a guess embroidery teacher of Country Bumpkin.
- Brochure Design ... Country Bumpkin Page 1 of the brochure designed to promote Susan O'Connor visiting New York to teach embroidery.
- Brochure Design ... Country Bumpkin Page 2 of the brochure designed to promote Susan O'Connor visiting New York to teach embroidery.
- Brochure Design ... Country Bumpkin Page 1 of the brochure designed to promote the classes that are taught at the shop.
- Brochure Design ... Country Bumpkin Page 2 of the brochure designed to promote the classes that are taught at the shop.
- Banner Design ... Country Bumpkin Just one of the banners I created for the Country Bumpkin website.
- Brochure Design ... Bec Lenthall Something bright and fun for a children's craft party brochure.
- Brochure Design ... Bec Lenthall A brochure to introduce herself as a consultant and promote her scrapbooking business.
- Banner Design ... Ristal A very large banner for a craft fair. This banner introduced retailers to Ristal's new logo and corporate colours.
- Newsletter Design ... Ristal Page 1 of the April newsletter for Ristal to send to their retailers and suppliers.
- Newsletter Design ... Ristal Page 2 of the April newsletter for Ristal to send to their retailers and suppliers.
- Brochure Design ... Robyn Sable A quick DL flyer to promote regular scrapbooking and cardmaking classes.
- Brochure Design ... Robyn Sable An A4 brochure to promote raffles and sales of a scrapbooking business. Something simple but will stand out to get people's attention.
Art by Jenny Design Shop
To buy pre-designed logos and other graphic art designs, visit my 'Art by Jenny Design Shop' at www.shop.artbyjenny.com.au. To see the many ways I can help you update the appearance of your business visit my Design Solutions webpage.
If you have any questions, feedback or simply want a chat about your graphic design needs, get in touch by email or mobile 0428 898 120 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, South Australian time).
Graphic Design Experience
I have a Diploma of Multimedia, a Graphic Design and Printing Trade Certificate, various certificates in animation and over 25 years experience in the graphic design industry. The above images show a selection of my most recent work. If you have any questions or need help, I am only an email away.
I’ve also worked with interactive design, website design, creative story writing, storyboarding, animating and modelling.
Most of my graphic design work is created with Adobe’s Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver. Other programs used often are Corel Painter and Adobe's Flash and After Effects, plus I've had a bit of experience with Cinema4D, Maya, 3DS Max and Adobe's Premiere, Encore and Soundbooth.
Private Computer Lessons
I am also available to teach basic computer skills and a large selection of computer programs including those in the Adobe Creative Suite, Gimp, Inkscape, Microsoft Word and Publisher. Contact me for full details.